5 luglio 2013

The right door



Happiness is a little thing, quite easy to get. No need to struggle all the time for it. Yeah, big life changes don't usually come by themselves, but the pure happiness, the one that raise your mood for a bunch of minutes and makes your steps lighter, it comes however - unexpected - in lots of ways.
It's the happiness of small things.
Music often makes this effect on me: listening and playing. Some song are able to turn a switch inside my head. I believe it's something related to the voice, to its melody and tone. And also the rhythm has a part in that.
But she already knows it.
What she can't imagine is how much I'd love to listen to her voice singing. Maybe I'll try to be in her dreams once in a while, in case it could be useful. I just have to find the right door to get in.
I'll knock first, of course.

Ah, and by the way

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento